Sunday, September 22, 2013

WELCOME TO BLOGGING!

Welcome to English 1102 and to blogging. During this quarter you will have the opportunity to read entries on different topics, comment on the entries, and see what your classmates think. Important information of the course may also be provided.This will be a fun and different way to improve your skills in English. The work done on the blog will count toward your final grade. More details will be provided in class. Hope you enjoy the experience!

TASK:  Write a comment expressing your experience with blogs.  Have you ever worked with a blog before?  What do you expect from this experience.  (Minimum 3 sentences)

DATE DUE:  October 3, 2013

9 comments:

  1. I have never worked on a blog before. This was a great learning experience for me. Hopefully I will get to work on more blogs in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellow. I hope that this blog helps me alot in the class because it's a new experience for me. I will see you next thursday profesor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the first time using the blog. I hope it is an experience which I can make use during my professional training. And I hope To participate on other blogs in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hellow, This is my first time on the blog. I had never used this type of tool. I consider it a good dynamic and very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This my first time that will use this site. Never worked with a blog. I hope a lot learn how to use the blog and are new way to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. This is my first time in this blog. I think is a good experience in the future for my and other person to know the puerto rico problems.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. Had not previously worked with a blog this is my first time. I hope the experience learning more about this blog and how to have the activity to comment and express my opinion. This opportunity to deal with the bogs is to learn more, discuss issues and review the matter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is a very good experience. Its something new to me because i have never work whit blogs before.I hope to learn a lot using blogs.Its great because yo can see what your friends think about the different topics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first time using blogs. I like it very much because its something different. Where we can see the different point of everybody. Its a new experience that make us increase by using the internet and the computer not only for looking homework. I think this idea can be use for others class.

    ReplyDelete