Tuesday, October 29, 2013

HOUSE OF PHOBIA

On October 24, 2013 we had the opportunity to visit House of Phobia in San Juan.  I hope you had a great time.  I know I did.  Below are two assignments:  one for the ones who attended the field trip and another one for those who did not.  Please read carefully and follow the instructions.

Blog assignment for those who attended the field trip:

Answer the following questions in complete sentences.  Please be SPECIFIC!  Copy the questions.  Leave a space in blank after each response.  Publish your answers on the blog.

1.  What did you like most about the field trip?

2.  What didn't you like? 

3.  Describe your reaction inside the labyrinth.  (4-5 sentences)

4.  What would you say about the field trip to your classmates who did not go?

5.  Mention 3 places you would recommend to go on future field trips.


Assignment for those who did NOT go on the field trip:

Oral Report:  Prepare a PowerPoint with 5 tourist attractions.  Minimum 3 sentences per slide.  NO READING!


DATE DUE:  November 14, 2013

2 comments:

  1. 1. The experience in the house of phobia, I like.
    2. The litter scary the house of phobia.
    3. My reaction in the labyrinth was little suspense, tension because are knew what was in side. The place was dark. Had when it was dark and did not know where to go, instead had smoke and the went out to scare people and one come out screaming.
    4. Was an experience is good could enjoy and lost good opportunity.
    5. Parque olimpico, Bosques la marquez, parque la ciencia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roberto Pabon TorrresNovember 14, 2013 at 11:46 PM

    1. What did you like most about the field trip?
    I like to enter the haunted mansion because I had never entered.

    2. What didn't you like?
    I did not like that when we arrived we realized that we had to wait 2 hours for the doors to open.

    3. Describe your reaction inside the labyrinth. (4-5 sentences)
    My reaction was laugh in my teammates and they were very frightened. I had to be careful because I had endured by the arm and pulled me. It scared me because I know they are people dressed. But still I had fun watching my fellow reacting scared.

    4. What would you say about the field trip to your classmates who did not go?
    He would tell her that we spend and how much fun we had on another occasion to encourage them to have fun.

    5. Mention 3 places you would recommend to go on future field trips.
    I recommend going to cave Ventana, for its great view at the end of the cave,
    recommend going to the river Tanamá, and the forest reserve El Yunke.

    ReplyDelete